Fender Jazz Bass LH Left handed Pau Ferro Bass neck 88597889
*Please contact us for availability.
Fender Jazz Bass LH Lefty PF Genuine Replacement Electric Bass Guitar Neck Genuine Fender LEFT HANDED Jazz Bass® maple neck features a comfortable “modern C” profile and 9.5”-radius pau ferro fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo…
Fender Jazz Bass LH Lefty PF Genuine Replacement Electric Bass Guitar Neck
Genuine Fender LEFT HANDED Jazz Bass® maple neck features a comfortable “modern C” profile and 9.5”-radius pau ferro fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets. Also includes standard truss rod and synthetic bone nut with starter slots. Tinted satin urethane finish on back for smooth feel, with gloss finish on maple fingerboard and headstock face. Crafted at Fender’s Ensenada, Mexico, manufacturing facility.
This replacement neck is for a Fender or Squier® by Fender bass.
Specifications and Features:
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Neck Shape: Modern “C”
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane on Back of Neck, Gloss on Face of Headstock
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5″ (241 mm)
- Scale Length: 34″ (864 mm)
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone (Melamine)
- Nut Width: 1.50″ (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- 3/16″ Truss Rod Adjustment Nut (at Headstock)
- 4 Pre-Drilled .734″ (18.64mm) Tuning Machine Holes – Vintage-Style Mount
- Each neck is serialized and stamped during quality inspection
- Fender® Logo Decal
Each nut is pre-slotted with “pilot” string location grooves to make spacing a breeze when performing the final string slot filing. Final string slot filing and nut shaping modification is required to ensure proper fit and performance.
There are no reviews yet.