Gator Transit Bass Guitar Bag – Tan
Gator has bridged the gap between a durable guitar case and portable gig bag with the release of the new Transit Series. The new gig bag series wields a weather resistant, fashion-forward design available in a Camel Tan or Charcoal Grey blended fabric exterior. Gator’s Transit Series is ready for any journey by giving you the rugged case-like interior protection without sacrificing the lightweight portability of a bag.
The adaptable interior safeguards your guitar with a rigid architecture of 20mm thick foam padding covered with a plush micro-fleece lining. The interior is adjustable utilizing a removable three-point interior padding system to protect the delicate headstock, neck and bottom/end-pin.
The bag is packed with features such as a thick rubber treading on the bottom of the exterior of the bag to prevent wear while shielding from small puddles to spilled drinks.
The unique storage system features a large front zippered pocket with flap to hold capos, tuners sheet music and all your accessories. The G-hook buckle and seatbelt loops provide multiple connection points allowing you to fill the pocket to capacity and still secure it with ease. Additionally, there is a small pocket on the front flap with a soft lining providing you quick access to necessities like your phone, keys and small electronics. You can even get creative by using several D-rings on the exterior of the bag to clip accessories and other loose items you don’t want to lose or forget.
When it is time to pack up and begin your trek you can either use the molded, padded contoured handle for a secure and comfortable grip or go hands-free with the padded, removable, color matched backpack straps.
- Weather Resistant Blended Fabric Exterior
- Thick Rubber Tread on Bottom of the Bag Prevents Wear and Protects from Small Puddles to Spilled Drinks
- 20mm Thick Foam Padding Covered with Plush Micro-Fleece Lining
- Rigid Interior Construction within the Frame of the Bag for Case-Like Protection
- Adjustable, Removable Three-Point Interior Padding System Protects the Headstock, Neck and Bot-tom/Endpin
- Large Front Zippered Pocket with Flap, Features G-Hook Buckle and Seatbelt Loops for Multiple Con-nection Points Allowing You to Fill the Pocket to Capacity and Still Secure It
- Small Pocket on Front Flap with Soft Lining for Electronics Provides Quick Access to Phone, Keys are Small Electronics
- Molded, Padded, Contoured Handle for a Secure Yet Comfortable Grip
- Padded, Removable, Color Matched Backpack Straps
- Several D-Rings for Clipping Accessories
Gator Item No.
GT-BASS-TAN – Transit Bass Guitar Bag, Tan