Martin D-10E Road Series Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar
*Please contact us for availability.
Solidly built dreadnought with discrete soundhole preamp and tuner. With a Sitka spruce top and sapele back and sides, this solid wood D-10E Road Series Dreadnought acoustic-electric guitar is a great sounding instrument at an affordable price….
Solidly built dreadnought with discrete soundhole preamp and tuner. With a Sitka spruce top and sapele back and sides, this solid wood D-10E Road Series Dreadnought acoustic-electric guitar is a great sounding instrument at an affordable price. New to this model are a stunning mother-of-pearl pattern fingerboard and rosette inlays with a multi-stripe rosette border. It has a Richlite fingerboard and bridge, satin finish body and a hand-rubbed neck finish. Also new to this model is the Fishman MX-T electronics package with a built-in soundhole tuner that auto mutes the audio output so you can tune up any time without using a pedal. The D-10E Road Series Dreadnought acoustic-electric guitar comes with a soft-shell case so it is road-ready to join you on all of your travels.
Martin Road Series
The Road Series is perfect for value-conscious players looking for a full-sized, solid wood acoustic with the superior Martin tone that has shaped generations of music. Newly updated in 2019, the series features a stunning mother-of-pearl pattern in the fingerboard and rosettes (except the D-12E, which has a Style 28 rosette pattern). All models include Martin’s high-performance neck taper for added comfort as well as satin and gloss finish options and a variety of tonewoods. Perhaps the most notable update to the Road Series is the addition of discreet Fishman MX-T electronics with a built-in soundhole tuner that auto mutes the audio output so you can tune up any time without using a pedal.
- All solid wood construction
- Soft-shell gig bag
- Computerized Plek setup
- Setup with Lifespan 2.0 Auth Acoustic MA540 Phosphor Light strinbgsAll Solid Wood, Gig Bag, and Computerized Plek Setup. Setup with new Lifespan 2.0 Auth Acoustic MA540 Phosphor Light
D-10E Road Series Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar Specifications: Body
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back & sides: Sapele
- Bracing pattern: Sitka 5/16″ Non-Scalloped with 1/4″ Tone Bars
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Performing Artist with High Performance Taper
- Nut width: 1-3/4″
- Fingerboard: FSC Certified Richlite
- Neck wood: Solid mahogany
- Scale length: 25.4″
- Number of frets: 14 clear of the body, 20 total
- Neck finish: Satin
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Fishman
- Configuration: Soundhole mounted
- Preamp EQ: No
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Chrome Enclosed Gold Gear
- Bridge: FSC Certified Richlite
- Saddle & nut: Compensated White Tusq, White Corian
- Number of strings: 6
- Special features:
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Mexico
There are no reviews yet.